Statement of Privacy
In this policy we describe the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our website (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, protecting, and disclosing that information.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, please do not use the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
The website is not intended for children under 13 years of age and you are not allowed to use the website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, or that there may be a user under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, however a parent or guardian for may enquire/fill in information or share details about the child for the purpose of ease in getting into a children’s yoga class that we offer.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the website, including:
- Credit card and billing information if you sign up for a paid product or account/subscription;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as your personal name, company name, address, phone number, Facebook account information, and email; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the website, and website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into a questionnaire provided to you on the website, signing up for an account, purchasing an item, or posting on a message board or forum on the website.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the website, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
Do Not Track Settings
Nikki Yoga Studio does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals. However, some third party websites track your browsing activities when you use their websites so that they can tailor their content to your preferences. If you are visiting such sites, your web browser may allow you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the website and its services to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, and upcoming course materials.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To update you regarding offerings from our sister companies and lifestyle partners.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Nikki Yoga Studio’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Nikki Yoga Studio about the website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Nikki Yoga Studio affiliates, our customers, or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at nikkiyogastudio info to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Website, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Website users.
- Access the information we have about you. We will make an effort to share this information with you within a reasonable time.
- Have your information corrected or deleted.
- Object to us processing your information. You can ask us to stop using your information, including when we use your information to send you marketing emails or push notifications. We only send you marketing material if you’ve agreed to it, but if you’d rather we don’t, you can easily unsubscribe at any time.
- Have the information you provided to us sent to another organization, where we hold this information with your consent or for the performance of a contract with you, where it’s technically feasible.
- Complain to a regulator. If you’re based in the EEA and think that we haven’t complied with data protection laws, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
You have options in relation to the information and data that we have about you. To exercise any of the options discussed below, please contact us at email@example.com . Studio info or with your local supervisory authority. If you’re an EEA users, you may:
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, access by a user to his or her personal information is available through a password and unique customer ID selected by the user. Also, we perform regular malware scanning of the Website and all servers and computers used by us to support the Website. All contractors of Piush Yoga Classes are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and Nikki Yoga Studio is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.